Football fans just can’t get over the fact that the World Cup will take place in a few months, in June to be more precise. The tournament will begin on the 14th of June and will end on the 15th of July.
The FIFA World Cup 2018 is near the corner and will start from the 14th of June and will end on the 15th of July. Since its one, the greatest events to ever to take place in the sporting category people are already searching for ways to watch the FIFA World Cup 2018 online.
A lot of the Football fans are looking for a way to watch the FIFA World Cup 2018 on Kodi. For those fans, this guide provides the perfect solution to their streaming problem.
- Get a VPN subscription for Kodi
- Download and install the Kodi app.
- Install SportsDevil on Kodi
- Experience the FIFA World Cup 2018 online free
We have also provided the simple steps help you install Sports devil on Kodi. Once you have successfully installed the addon you can access the addon and stream the FIFA World Cup 2018 alongside any other live sport of your choice.
How to Install SportsDevil on Kodi
Launch Kodi and follow these simple steps to install SportsDevil on Kodi.
- Open Kodi Krypton and select settings tab on the top menu and go to File Manager options at the end.
- You will see a comprehensive list of repositories will so scroll down towards the lift side menu at the bottom of the screen, Double Click on Add source
- You will see a box appearing appear, on the box click on ‘NONE’ Option and type the repository URL http://Kdil.co/repo/ and then click OK
- On the Same box, you will also see a media Source name option, on that option you need to type the repository name which is Kodil. Once entered the name click OK So the box disappears
- Now go back to the Kodi home screen using the ‘Backspace’ on your keyboard
- From the side, menu select addons then click on the packaged shaped icon in the top left corner
- Now select the option Install from Zip File
- A box will emerge, from the list select Kodil. Then choose Kodil.zip Wait for a few minutes until a small notification shows on the right top corner.
- Once you have seen the notification, click Install from repository, you will see numerous repositories, click on the Kodil Repository
- Now Click on Video Addons, drag down to locate SportsDevil, Click Install, and Relish
So this is one of the easiest solutions which we laid down for you to watch the FIFA 2018 World Cup on Kodi. Just be sure to subscribe to a good VPN to overcome geo restrictions and avoid DMCA notices